Tuesday 22 November 2011

Heyy :)


Heyy :)
I'm Balqes Bt. Azmi . I'm 13 years old as you can see . This picture had been snaped by one of my beloved best friend , Siti Noor Aainaa . I Love You Babyy . Well , I live in section 13 > D' Kayangan . I have 3 siblings . 1 sister and 1 brother . They're soooo naughty and annoying . But wether I like it or not , I just still have to live with them . Sometimes , they do important to me . They always accompany me . Yeahh , life's not perfect . So I just have to accept their weakness and appreciate them as they are . I'm schooling at SMK Sultan Salahuddin Abdul Aziz Shah (SSAAS) section 2 . Well , there are many things happened at school and it's just a very long story for me to tell you . I'll tell you next time , okay ? ;) Back to the topic , My class is 1 Sinergi which is third class . I love my classmates . They all are like the ' gila gila ' ones :') Well , I guess that's all I wanna say . Whatever it is ,
I LOVE BEING ME 

No comments:

Post a Comment