Monday 28 November 2011

Balqes :)


You make me move like a Freak . LOL ! . Okay , this is me . My name is Balqes binti Azmi . Balqes for short . I have a boyfriend , FOOD . He's the best . Anyway , I'm so sensative , like to cry :D .  My birthday just past , on 27th November :) . My beloved Girlfriends are Lini Izreena and Siti Hariessa . They were so important to me . I love you two so much <3 . By the way , just wanna share my short story for today . This SIAL guy , named FAIZ  MALIK . Ohmygod , i hate him so much ! I just know him about 2 weeks ago . Yeaaa , at first he's so kind  and a sweet talker too :P . But since two day ago , he change . He scold me . Eh , pahal tibatiba kau cakap aku pengecut ?! Sial lah kau ni ! Btw , guys , if this MAMAT SIAL add korang , please jangan approve . Hahahahahaa , okaylah , i'm tired now . Wanna take some sleep . Byee :)

No comments:

Post a Comment