Thursday 24 November 2011


Okay , guys :D . Meet my new friend . Alfinie Akeem bin Azizan :) . Call him Akeem for short :) . He's 15 years and from Klang :) . He is so kind , funny , likes to make jokes . He have a crush , FM :) . I know him from facebook of course . He's so kind , i like the way he talk . Just wish him 8 A's for PMR  . I know he did his best :) . He can make people like him with his jokes and his innocent face . Hmm ,atually ,  I don't know much about him . By the way ,his crush is so pretty :D . They're so sweet together . I saw their picture in FM's blog . Awwww , so sweet :D . When he's happy , he can make me happy with that too :) . I hope Akeem and FM will be together :) . Hm , i like him just the way he is :) . Friends lahhh :P . I hope we'll be friends forever :) . Anyway , be good okay ? Take care , bye :)

No comments:

Post a Comment